Sunday, October 13, 2013

What Fails You ? \ & Boundary Relative Applied Metaphysics™




Say for instance consciousness, or consciousness'es, are root drivers in the contemplation of time, time of course being subjectively speaking; novelty of intelligence.  Boredom is its opposite resulting in various mental states of ignorance.  Sometimes the causes of boredom, are preconditioned, or adaptations of which both can be psychological blocks created in time, experiencing life.  Fixing those type of problems is simple.  When the causes are the result of financial burdens, or interpersonal abuse, both physical, or verbal, the only remedy is to exit the situations, that create those types of stressors. That is not always an easy thing for people to do, especially when there is material dependency in the  relationship.  Metaphysics are the individuals transfers and use of information, from a subjectively subjective state, to an objectively objective state, everyone uses this phenomenon in their every day life.   An individual can be conscious (cognitive) or unconscious (precognitive) in how they use metaphysics in their everyday life. Metaphysics is ultimately the exchange between informationally subjective realities, and the physical objective reality.   Most individuals rely on social conditioning, and therefore metaphysics is a subconscious relationship between their individual mind, and physical world, including their own objectivity.   
 Most of the language related to the metaphysics I describe in the psychology program, is rooted in psychology, and of coarse some of this will also relate to physics, specifically, the branch of science derived from astronomy related to gravity, these are dialectics of reason, based on subjective objectivity, indicative of  its root, which is of course astronomy.  In the historical record the language, and understanding streams from the 17th century, and from around the time of  Johannes Kepler.   The importance of metaphysics has remained undebated and unaddressed.  Understanding of metaphysics is lost in translation, by, and through the degrees of precognitive (unconscious) programming, or cognitive (conscious) knowing.

In other worlds trusting the wrong people and ideas, especially those of a collectivized prospective. Being precognitive until now, made me susceptible to Psychological Hypnosis™ programming.  The following is one example of from my very own core resisting, what was a violation of my own self-determinism.   Art for me in this case was therapy to process out Hypnosis. This song was written by Berry Gibb of the Bee Gees & Madonna,  
"You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be
You're frozen
When your heart's not open
You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret
You're broken
When your heart's not open
Mmmmmm, if I could melt your heart
Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart
Mmmmmm, give yourself to me
Mmmmmm, you hold the key
Now there's no point in placing the blame
And you should know I suffer the same
If I lose you
My heart will be broken
Love is a bird, she needs to fly
Let all the hurt inside of you die
You're frozen
When your heart's not open
 If I could melt your heart" 

Anyway, the way I recommend reading any lyrics is to not personalize the projection in any way, That specific song can be written out this way, 

"I only see what my eyes want to see
How can life be what I want it to be
 I'm frozen
When my heart's not open
I'm so consumed with how much I get
I waste my time with hate and regret
I am broken
When my heart's not open
Mmmmmm, if I could melt my heart
Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart
Mmmmmm, give myself to you
Mmmmmm, I hold the key
Now there's no point in placing the blame
[And you should know I suffer the same
If I lose you]

" My heart will be broken Love is a bird, she needs to fly
Let all the hurt inside of me die
I am frozen
When my heart's not open
 If I could melt my heart"

Anywhere generalized wording exist in lyrics, "and you should know I suffer the same",  that is a subjective subjectivity, but more so than that it is a lie. Whatever a persons heart is, it is not for a very impersonal Madonna to melt, and the work I did was a resistance to those lyrics. In reality how I view it now, it's a reflection of the content in her, not Me.  Everyone has the key to their own Mind, Body and Soul.  A Women like Madonna can't have mine, ever.  In order to repeal that projection, and how it violated the deepest center of my being, I made a doll to work its influence out of Me, and then sold the doll.  The Friend who costumed it, I also paid $500 to dress it, and then I sold the doll on ebay.   He performs as Madonna at a show in Las Vegas called What a Drag, and what I recognize now is that, he's just a boy under a hypnotic spell, and a precognitive condition of it, which is unconscious, and performing in drag, as Madonna is his way of exercising His own metaphysics, maybe subconsciously it is to gag her image in performances every week, and that is the closes thing to Love a Women like Madonna deserves from someone who is true to themselves. Anyway Below is the Doll it is not Art, in the true sense, it was therapy.  It was a vessel of resistance of something that violated a center so deep inside of Me, I had to subjectively objectify it, and sell it, in the same way her music is used to sell all sorts of things, and her image is something an entire group of people work behind the scenes through.  Beyond that there is nothing left for Me to say about the issue, except that I know how to protect myself.  I am moving on, not as a precognitive (unconscious) Artist, but as One individual fully conscious of their Work, through applied metaphysics.
The concept of Public domain is constant, only subjectively is it not, and subjectively do laws, subjugate the objectivity subjectively of content.  In other words, all images and words projected by media conglomerates, to galvanize the public, whether they fail to or succeeds in their intentionality is irrelevant.  The content which the public at the individual level accepts, becomes that individuals property, so if someone puts a tatoo of a favorite character, or exercises creativity, as a result of what is projected into their minds, those are properties protected by the supreme intelligence of nature, within those individuals.  Companies do have the right to continue to exercise the use, sale, and distribution of those images, but they themselves as corporations have no dominion over the public, and individual minds into which those images are projected.  Hypothetically, if a thousand people are making character charms of say "Hello Kitty™"  and selling these things online or in craft fairs, those individuals have not violated what the Supreme intelligence of nature protects, and the same is true of all characters, from media specifically used to condition children and adults alike. Copyright laws therefore are a mirror which extends only to corporations, Natural Domain is Natural domain, there are people in this world who don't violate natures Laws.  There are many corporations, and people who have exchanged their soul, or image to corporations.  And there are corporations which violate natures Laws.   Metaphysics, is a natural phenomenon, and person who knows how to develop their metaphysics becomes capable of using Magic, to protect themselves, with and through Nature, a supreme intelligence.   Magic is also a form of Metaphysics, If you don't like my kind of Gay, then Leave I for You are not welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment